I am running for secretary of the student council. I am in sixth grade and need some really catchy slogans, preferably ones that rhyme. Can anyone help?
Don’t settle for less. Vote for Caroline, she’s the best.
I’m sure you’ll agree, Caroline is the key to everything this school can be.
Cast your ballot, have you heard? Caroline for student council, spread the word.
- Genuine Technique for Maximizing Height | Words That Rhyme
- Is this a catchy energy saving slogan? | My Efficient Planet
- Parent’s Have 6th Grade Son Arrested For Stealing Mom’s Jewelry » Right Juris
- Social Media Marketing- 11 of the Most Critical Words to Use in Social Media in 2009 : symphony2u
- Why I Won’t Vote — The Sudanese Thinker
- what are some good catchy slogans for a home maintenance business? | The Residential Maintenance Blog
- Think Yourself Thin – Does it Really Work?
- Election office: Hungary’s center-right leads in vote, Socialists in 2nd ahead of far-right, EU | HDLNR
- THE NURSERY RHYME FROM MIRIAM ROAD | Memoir : EverestUncensored
- Would you buy personalised t shirts with catchy slogans? | Break All Day
- ✍ Geeks Vote Too – Use The Logo! « Wild Webmink
- Sixth Grade Class in Rural Iowa Selected as Winners of New Environmental Competition for Schools, Disney’s Planet Challenge
- Kasha – Black Rhyme [Debut Video]
- Vote for your favorite kids Green Halloween costume | Inhabitat – Green Design Will Save the World
- Rhyme Asylum Event Horizon « BSomebody.tv
- Water for Sixth Grade- Dan Klumper | Blog Interviewer
- It’s Poetry Month: Ready…Set…RHYME!
- » Ricochet Podcast #10: Vote Kaus! – Big Government