My name is Whitney, and I am running for my Sophomore Class President. I need some good slogans, that aren’t corney, for my posters, and any other good ideas you have as far as campaigning goes thanks.
Ok, some are cheesy, but i’ll give you a bunch to choose from!
For success, choose the best. Vote [Name].
[Name] stands for Excellence.
Choose [Name], Get Action.
Making the world better since [birth year]. [Name]
Improve your school: pick [Name] for [position]
Get fresh ideas from a freshman: [Name].
Let me serve you. Vote [Name].
Everyone says, [Name] for Prez.
[Name]. Born to lead.
Vote for fresh blood on student council: Vote [Name].
You can count on [Name].
Vote [Name] for Change.
Gotta Lotta Student Council. Get [Name].
A vote works wonders. Vote for [Name].
The right government at the right time.
Thank [Name] it’s Friday.
[Name] for reform. [Name] for action.
Get energy. Get [Name].
[Name] – the coolest action.
Action born and bred.
Quality in government.
Solutions for student council.
A student for solutions.
Give this school a change.
Change your underwear, change your school.
Pardon me, can you spare a vote?
The president kids go for.
Make someone happy. Vote [Name].
I give good government.
You always have time for government.
Make it better!
Did you vote?
Vote better – Vote [Name]!
World’s best student body president.
Straight talk from [Name].
Catalyst for change.
It’s up to you!
Vote for a change.
Choose a leader for a change.
We can do it!
Two, four, six, eight! Vote for [Name], don’t be late.
A vote for [Name] is a vote for you!
I’m not your father’s president.
We want you! Vote for [Name].
Improve your school with [Name].
Just do it. Vote for [Name}.
[Name] does a student body good.
Choose [Name] for change.
A vote for [Name] is a vote for the better.
No nonsense with [Name].
Because life is too short to have bad student government.
[Name]: Because you’re worth it.
[Name]: He’s great!
Open your mind. Improve your school.
Don’t rock the boat. Vote for incumbent [Name].
He’s not popular and he’s not handsome, so he has time for student government: [Name].
You’ve never had it this good!
- Is New York Knicks Danilo Gallinari now a true New Yorker?
- KnightNews.com » Should USF’s SGA President Be Paid More Than UCF’s?
- Live blogging from the VSA Elections results party « From the Newsroom
- ASU’s Student Body President Named Texas Tech Student Regent | ASU Headlines
- Baylor family turns out to welcome President Starr on his first day in office « Baylor Proud
- HINDU INDIA – THE BIRTH OF CIVILIZATION DWARKA 10000 YEAR OLD METROPOLIS FOUND PART 1 of 5 » HINDUISM, Islam, Asia, Hinduisms, Christianity, India » xForce Articles
- Expect my vote to change
- City Council Postpones Vote on New Zoning Commission Chair – Housing Complex – Washington City Paper
- Vampire News » Blog Archive » Fresh blood for ‘Twilight’ – Chicago Sun-Times
- Raid – Patch 3.3.5 – Vote Kick Change | Thinks You Suck
- GSA and DHS Approve AT&T as Cyber Provider for Government | The New New Internet
- CDC Software Acquires Government Accounting Software Company iDC
- Student Body President Stabbed in Cal State Chico Hate Crime | College News at StudentStuff.com
- Ohio Man Injured in Motorcycle Accident | Washington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Sophs 4 More elected sophomore class presidents | Stanford Daily
- Straight talk about email marketing, shopping carts and CRM software
- Samsung phones, Straight Talk, R451C or R355C? | www.obsessedwithtech.com
- The Jagwire
- JP straight talk :TV9 – Mirchi 9
- MetalSucks » Blog Archive » WHOLE LOTTA LOVE: AN ALL-STAR TRIBUTE TO FAT CHICKS!